Dulverton Residential Centre - Accommodation
The Centre has recently been refurbished to provide homely and comfortable hostel accommodation with state of the art Catering Facilities and newly equipped washrooms. The house sleeps a minimum of 15 people and up to 36 and is always let on an exclusive basis.
It is centrally heated and comprises:
• 5 bedrooms (12,8,8,4,4) mainly in bunk beds and 4 single beds
• 2 Ground floor reception rooms and a large roof room
• Spacious dining room
• Excellent newly refurbished commercial kitchen
• Separate wash rooms and shower rooms for males and females
• Garden area with barbecue facilities
• 1 car parking space on site, other vehicles must be parked in town car parks, nearest 3 minutes away, on street parking is often available too.
• Accessibility – Toilet, showers, lounges have easy access on ground floor. Stairs restrict access to sleeping and eating areas.
Click here for floor plans.